SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of Earliest Event Reported):
May 9, 2018
Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation)
(Commission File Number)
(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)
20 Sylvan Road, Woburn,
(Address of principal executive offices)
Registrant’s telephone number, including area code:
Former name or former address, if changed since last report
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
o Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
o Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
o Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
o Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company o
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. o
Item 5.07 Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
At the annual meeting of stockholders of Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (the “Company”), held on May 9, 2018 (the “Annual Meeting”), the Company’s stockholders were asked to consider and vote on five proposals that are described in the Company’s definitive proxy statement that was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 2, 2018, in connection with the Annual Meeting (the “Proxy Statement”). The results of the voting on each of those proposals were as follows:
1. The Company’s stockholders elected each of David J. Aldrich, Kevin L. Beebe, Timothy R. Furey, Liam K. Griffin, Balakrishnan S. Iyer, Christine King, David P. McGlade, David J. McLachlan, and Robert A. Schriesheim to serve as a director of the Company until the next annual meeting of the Company’s stockholders and until his or her successor is elected and qualified or until his or her earlier resignation or removal.
The voting results with respect to each director elected at the Annual Meeting are set forth in the following table:
David J. Aldrich
Kevin L. Beebe
Timothy R. Furey
Liam K. Griffin
Balakrishnan S. Iyer
David P. McGlade
David J. McLachlan
Robert A. Schriesheim
2. The Company’s stockholders ratified the selection by the Company’s Audit Committee of KPMG LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the Company’s 2018 fiscal year.
3. The Company’s stockholders voted to approve, on an advisory, non-binding basis, the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers as disclosed in the Proxy Statement.
4. The Company’s stockholders voted to approve the Company’s Amended and Restated 2008 Director Long-Term Incentive Plan, as Amended.
5. The Company’s stockholders ratified an amendment to the Company’s Third Amended and Restated By-laws that provides the Company’s stockholders the right to request a special meeting of stockholders.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
May 11, 2018
/s/ Robert J. Terry
Robert J. Terry
Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary