SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
|Date of Report (Date of Earliest Event Reported):||May 11, 2022|
Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation)
(Commission File Number)
(I.R.S. Employer Identification No.)
|5260 California Avenue||Irvine||California||92617|
(Address of principal executive offices)
(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
☐ Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
☐ Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
☐ Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
☐ Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading Symbol(s)||Name of each exchange on which registered|
|Common Stock, par value $0.25 per share||SWKS||Nasdaq Global Select Market|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company ☐
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. ☐
Item 5.07 Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
At the annual meeting of stockholders of Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (the “Company”), held on May 11, 2022 (the “Annual Meeting”), the Company’s stockholders were asked to consider and vote on eight proposals that are described in the Company’s definitive proxy statement that was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 25, 2022, in connection with the Annual Meeting (the “Proxy Statement”). The results of the voting on each of those proposals were as follows:
1. The Company’s stockholders elected each of Alan S. Batey, Kevin L. Beebe, Liam K. Griffin, Eric J. Guerin, Christine King, Suzanne E. McBride, David P. McGlade, and Robert A. Schriesheim to serve as a director of the Company until the next annual meeting of the Company’s stockholders and until his or her successor is elected and qualified or until his or her earlier resignation or removal.
The voting results with respect to each director elected at the Annual Meeting are set forth in the following table:
Alan S. Batey
Kevin L. Beebe
Liam K. Griffin
Eric J. Guerin
Suzanne E. McBride
David P. McGlade
Robert A. Schriesheim
2. The Company’s stockholders ratified the selection by the Company’s Audit Committee of KPMG LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the Company’s 2022 fiscal year.
3. The Company’s stockholders voted to approve, on an advisory, non-binding basis, the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers as disclosed in the Proxy Statement.
4. The Company’s stockholders did not approve an amendment to the Company’s Restated Certificate of Incorporation, as amended (the “Charter”), to eliminate the supermajority vote provisions relating to stockholder approval of a merger or consolidation, disposition of all or substantially all of the Company’s assets, or issuance of a substantial amount of the Company’s securities.
5. The Company’s stockholders did not approve an amendment to the Charter to eliminate the supermajority vote provisions relating to stockholder approval of a business combination with any related person.
6. The Company’s stockholders did not approve an amendment to the Charter to eliminate the supermajority vote provision relating to stockholder amendment of Charter provisions governing directors.
7. The Company’s stockholders did not approve an amendment to the Charter to eliminate the supermajority vote provision relating to stockholder amendment of the Charter provision governing action by stockholders.
8. The Company’s stockholders did not approve a stockholder proposal regarding the Company’s stockholder special meeting right.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|Skyworks Solutions, Inc.|
|May 13, 2022||By:||/s/ Robert J. Terry|
|Name:||Robert J. Terry|
|Title:||Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary|